AFROPUNK Paris 2017 is right around the corner! In addition to our most exciting lineup yet (including Yasiin Bey [Mos Def], Macy Gray, Laura Mvula and more!) and our customizable Travel Packages, we've ensured that this year's festival will be the best one yet with the greatest list of vendors we've ever had. From hand-designed footwear to the most thirst-quenching drinks, below are ten dope companies that will be setting up shop at La Villette on July 15th and 16th that you don't want to miss:
1. Paris Nous Aime: Paris Loves Us (P.L.US.) is a movement that shares positivity through music and fashion.
2. Uchawi: Uchawi is a congolese brand established in 2014 curated by Laetitia Kandolo.
3. Printed Soles: Printed Soles sales hand designed, customised footwear.
4. Ibissap: Ibissap serves beverages made with the legendary bissap hibiscus plant of Africa.
5. New Soul Food: The New Soul Food is a Food Truck whose concept is based around cooking to "Afro" music.
It was conceived by a family of cooks from Africa and the West Indies.
6. Paper Boy: Paper Boy makes eats that are fresh, organic and made with love.
7. Afrikrea: Afrikrea’s goal is to allow African creation lovers to live their passion while allowing the creators to live from theirs.
8. Bap-Art: Bap-Art was established in 2012 with the view to providing high quality art for people who love art to buy and a forum for emerging artists.
9. Limba Gal Jewelry:
Limba Gal is a celebration of African Culture. Embracing the chic, sassy, colorful vibrancy of the culture as well as the subtle, dominant, mysteriously elegant strength of the continent.
10. Moon Look: Moon Look explores & promotes fashion, design & lifestyle from Africa.
Check out more of our market by clicking here!
Photos via Facebook