AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

ZIMMERMAN ACQUITTED! WTF! R.I.P TRAYVON MARTIN.

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cna't say I didn't see it coming. For years, it is like the biggest trials have the offender getting off. Rodney King, Casey Anthony, the one where a man got the chair despite being innocent...the Trayon Martin case is now an addition to the shortlist of cases that makes little sense. I don't know if we will ever get that kind of justice, especially since they still want to look at us as a savage race.

I wasn't surprised,either---especially since I think Zimmerman lied about who started the fight---I believe he did, because his claim that Martin started it just dosen't make sense when you really think about it. Interestingly enough, conservative writer John McWhorter,whom I can't stand because he always sounds like he's kissing up to white folks about every damn thing,actually believes that Zimmerman isn't innocent--which surprised me,because he's the last person I'd expect to hear that from. Here's his article---of course white folks dogged the hell out of him for saying that---check the comment section:

http://ideas.time.com/2013/07/15/viewpoint-was-zimmerman-telling-th...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

AP Exposure posted a blog post
Friday
Kamal Imani liked Kamal Imani's video
Jan 14
Kamal Imani posted a video

Black Girls Matter Official

Black Girls Matter is an uptempo spoken word and neo soul inspirational piece by the Poet known as Kamal
Jan 14
Kamal Imani liked Kamal Imani's blog post The Black Girls Matter Song!
Jan 13

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Matthew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8