AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

Hello fello Afropunk members!  I'm sick and tired of the believe that all Black/Brown and folks of color dance to the same beat (literally).  I have developed a online podcast that addresses this and the next step is to move it to satellite! Or beyond!  Please check us out 2nite at 7pm where u will hear a different discussion along with Afropunk, Funk, Underground Hip Hop, Jazz (basically everything conventional radio or MTV DOESN'T play)...WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!  introducing AfronerdRadio.com:

Good Afternoon Folks! We're gearing up fo another round of frank podcasting talk courtesy of the new Afronerd featuring Captain Kirk brand. Kick up your heels and listen (or call in live-646-915-9620) at 7pm (ET) this evening as the truthsayers discuss the following subjects: a long overdue discussion regarding the erecting of a mosque near 911's Ground Zero in downtown NYC; the sexual harassment controversy surrounding TV Azteca's Ines Sainz and the NY Jets and lastly, revisiting a common Afronerd Radio theme pertaining to the new minstrels-case in point, rap artist, Waka Flocka (the astrophysicist, above).

Tell us what you think!

Views: 516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did anyone look at the announcement that they were looking for new indie radio stations for two days, and think solely about this? Or am I obviously behind on the subject?

Yes, I saw it. 

The thing is that you will have to be a part of a group who can afford about $10,000 in FCC certified equipment and be in a city where competition is low for the new Low Power FM Licenses.

COOL I LIKE EXPANSION AFRO NERDS AND BEYOND BABY!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Matthew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8