AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

Poll: What do you want to see / what do you like to use on afropunk.com?

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like AfroPunk but one option I wish was available was a reply button for blog entries. I use my blog more along the lines of a forum (just not as public) yet I can't really reply to to people who have commented. If there was an option then that person could get a notification and maybe more of a community type of environment would spring up. Since most people aren't necessairly "friends" and wouldn't check back to see if there was a reply or not that environment isn't going to stick as well as it could say if there was that reply option. Basically I think there would be a stronger community if there were better/ more communication options.

...I hope this made sense lol love the site!

Hello Udo,

Thank you for your suggestions. People receive an email notification every time someone, including you, comments after them on a blog (unless they opted out of receiving the notifications).

Hope this helps

Jordana, that is a good idea.  I have only in the past year discovered some of the music on Soundcloud, a few mixes by various DJ's, recommended to me by an old buddy who I originally met in NY in 2005, through here on AP on the old pages.  I quite like it!  That would be a good place to hear some new sounds all in one spot

Considering most of the music I make goes to soundcloud more than Afropunk now, it would be nice to get one of those.

Jordana said:

Can we get a Soundcloud app? I know its a small thing but who is with me in wanting one?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Matthew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8