AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

Thomas Friedman mentioned a program called Open Office in his World is Flat book. I checked it out and so far it works waaaay better than MS Office, which always seems to need some "critical" patch just to function. What are some of the most functional freeware/opensource programs that you use?

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, 1st off what kind of freeware are you talking about--just in general across the board or a certain type?

I'll kick my LONG-ASS list off by mentioning a multi-purpose tool that I've been trying to master--Processing:

http://processing.org/

since I'm not familiar with coding/scripting and such I've been learning the basics on Codecademy (so far learned Python and HTML & CSS and am currently trying to learn JavaScript). I'm going to need some kinda project to play with when it's all done and hope somebody on here is familiar with is just in case I got questions or want to work on a project. I tried in a few groups on Codecademy but those fuckin' internet nrrds blew me off and ignored me like I was the Invisible Man or something.

It's bullshit like that that has me burned out on social networking and spend more time to myself. People are becoming bigger assholes every day.

Damn dude I know you didn't go on every thread and copy/past the same POST? Overkill my bruddah, O-VER-KILL!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Matthew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8