AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

Hi guys,

Many of you have mentioned that they miss reading some of the discussions they had on the original Afro-Punk boards.
Here is a link to read the old threads! http://oldcommunity.afropunk.com
The original forum is "read-only", for all of you nostalgists!... If you would like to discuss further one of the topics, please let me know, or re-post it in the appropriate section of the new forum as a new thread (you can even include a link to the old thread as a reference).
Some of the popular discussions have already been re-created here, so please take a look at the new boards before you re-post something.

Thank you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Views: 850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We need your feedback! Click here to let us know if you still use the old board!
old soul
Hi Jahluv, it seems to be working... Are you still having this problem?

jahluv said:
Clicking on any topic on the old board jumps you back into the new Afropunk - anyone know why?
Have you tried reading a thread? I was able to access the old board, but when I tried to read a thread, I was kicked back to the new site.
Hi BlackJeff,
Maybe you need to clear the "cache" (Firefox) or "temporary Internet files" (Internet Explorer) of your browser to get the most recent settings.
Hope this helps.

jahluv said:
Yeah - I had that problem on my home computer, but not on laptop or work computer. All are running Window IE8. Looked at the old Beautiful Black Women thread today at lunch with no problems...

BlackJeff said:
Have you tried reading a thread? I was able to access the old board, but when I tried to read a thread, I was kicked back to the new site.
im a good girl.im a good girl.
... When I try to view individual threads on the old boards, I'm redirected to the current version of the homepage (so I can't actually read anything, aside from the list of folders).

Is that supposed to happen?
Hello,
The boards are working on our end. It seems that BlackJeff and Jahluv had a similar problem, maybe they can help you out (see previous posts in this thread).
Try clearing your cache (Firefox) and/or Temporary Internet files (Internet Explorer), this might help too.
Let me know,
Lou

Rage_Proletaire said:
... When I try to view individual threads on the old boards, I'm redirected to the current version of the homepage (so I can't actually read anything, aside from the list of folders).

Will do.

Thx

Afro-Punk said:
Hello,
The boards are working on our end. It seems that BlackJeff and Jahluv had a similar problem, maybe they can help you out (see previous posts in this thread).
Try clearing your cache (Firefox) and/or Temporary Internet files (Internet Explorer), this might help too.
Let me know,
Lou

Rage_Proletaire said:

i kinda miss the old site. I saw some posts that date back to 02 - 03. wow! it used to be so exclusive and "hush". hoodrats never found the site like they so easily can now, lmao!  i found my old profile [anyone else?]-- night and day to what it is now!
lmao!

Seven said:
Ha ha oh hells yeah! I know that the old boards have been up for a minute for memory sake which is cool - this is the first time that I've had a chance to check through them. I can only speak for myself but I think that it always felt more comfortable to write against the black backround of the old boards than the white backround of this one. Kinda had a more "underground" vibe if that's even possible. Kinda like watching a punk show in a basement as opposed to a nice colorful well lit nightclub.

My personal fave is the thread in which the possibility of a black president is being discussed and brotha Chaos was in doubt (like most of us at first) and he says; "Black president my ass." :)

peace & blood

-7-

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Matthew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8